Job Description: Digital Media Buyer
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a digital media buyer to work in a fast-paced, results oriented atmosphere. The successful candidate for this role is a strategic thinker, well versed in the digital space, confident enough to be client/vendor facing and task oriented enough to facilitate paid digital buys and manage digital campaign optimization and reporting.
This individual will have overarching ownership of the digital media buying for our clients, working within strategy set forth by the Integrated Media Director, Media Planner and accounts team. The Digital Media Buyer will be on the ground level of campaign execution, along with the client assigned Account Executive(s) and Digital Marketing & Media Specialist, making strategic recommendations as well as daily management, reporting, analysis and optimization of digital media campaigns.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day executions and optimization of digital media campaigns. This includes Google Adwords, programmatic advertising, social media, site-direct placements, Hulu/OTT, Pandora, etc.
- Track ongoing campaign performance and optimize campaigns accordingly, ensuring that correct audiences are reached, objectives are achieved and budgets are met.
- Research available vendors and educate on current and new digital media available (social, search, video, programmatic, audio, etc.) and advise on new ways to reach target audiences
- Place digital media and track performance and adjust buys accordingly based on analytics
- Coordinate creative messaging to support mediums
- Recommend creative strategy and adjustments based on results
- Stays apprised of industry standards
- Liaise with web portals or internal management for pixel placement and conversion/goal tracking
- Analytics & reporting assistance
- RFP single site direct buys when needed
Education and Experience:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising communication or a related field, and 2+ years of relevant experience. Additionally, maintaining Google Adwords and Analytics certifications are a requirement of this position. This is a long-term position with room for advancement as knowledge increases and proof of performance is achieved. The successful candidate will be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong attention to detail. Advertising agency experience is preferred but not required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a major self-starter – cannot emphasize this enough!
- Have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape
- Understand the nuances between B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, and have experience executing on both.
- Be well organized, self-directed, detail oriented and thorough
- Be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Be a responsible team player but know when it’s time to let loose
What’s In It for You:
- A paycheck (twice a month – whoa!)
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Location, location, location – our office is right under Fork on 8th and Idaho
- A super awesome manager and mentor
- The opportunity to work with fun, smart, creative people who like and support each other (possibly the best perk of all!)
Reports To: Integrated Media Director
If you like what you see and you think you have the chops to get the job done, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.