Job Description: Digital Marketing & Media Specialist
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a Digital Marketing & Media Specialist to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere. The successful candidate for this role is a strategic thinker, has a knack for all things digital, and is task oriented enough to do the buying/billing/analytics in addition to digital marketing & media implementation. This person possesses a passion for the digital space and understands the many nuances that come with facilitating integrated media campaigns across paid, owned and earned media channels.
This individual will be a member of the DaviesMoore Media Team and report to the Integrated Media Director while working closely with other media team personnel. This position will also work closely with the Digital, Accounts, and Accounting teams to ensure that a variety of tasks are completed for clients across a number of different industries.
The right person for this position is able to be nimble and wear many hats, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Research utilizing in-house tools as well as 3rd party data based on the needs of the Media Team.
- Creation of Email Marketing Campaigns and Newsletters.
- Work within multiple digital analytics platforms.
- Understanding CMS (WordPress) platforms and completing various tasks related to data entry and content upload.
- Create reports based on monthly/quarterly data across multiple digital platforms.
- Work closely with the billing team to match digital orders based on approved media plans/buys to received invoices.
- Curating Influencer lists for campaigns across a variety of social and digital channels.
- Implement social media campaigns and monitor client social media accounts for messages & engagements.
- Stay appraised of industry standards.
- Research emerging digital media trends and vet opportunities for clients.
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience. Google Adwords & Analytics certifications are preferred, however not required at the time of hiring (however will be required to earn once hired). This is a long-term position with room for advancement as knowledge increases and proof of performance is achieved. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail. The ideal candidate has 1-3 year’s professional experience working in digital marketing or media on either the agency or client-side. Experience with marketing automation platforms is a definite plus.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a major self-starter – cannot emphasize this enough!
- Have a passion for all things digital and an understanding of the ever-changing digital landscape
- Be well organized, self-directed, detail oriented and thorough
- Be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Be a responsible team player but know when it’s time to let loose
What’s In It for You:
- A paycheck (twice a month – whoa!)
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Location, location, location – our office is located in the heart of downtown on 8th and Idaho
- A super awesome manager and mentor
- The opportunity to work with fun, smart, creative people who like and support each other (possibly the best perk of all!)
Submit cover letters, resumes, and/or portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.