Job Description: Jr. Media Buyer
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a junior media buyer to work in a fast-paced, results oriented atmosphere. This individual will be detail oriented, will possess a passion for research and analytics, as well as strong communication and negotiation skills. Experience with Strata Media buying software and Marketing Research a plus.
The individual who fills this position must be driven, passionate and fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Media Buyers and Integrated Media Director across all DaviesMoore’s clients
- Assistance with analysis and placement of print, broadcast, digital and out-of-home advertising as directed by Integrated Media Manager
- Communication with media representatives and trafficking spots and insertions to purchased media outlets
- Maintaining media files, billing/invoice and media research
- Monthly billing assistance
- Post campaign reporting
- Becoming proficient with applicable media software
- Staying up on the latest media trends
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience. This is an entry-level position, with room for advancement as knowledge increases and proof of performance is achieved. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail. Advertising agency (internship) experience is preferred but not required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well organized, self-directed, detail oriented and thorough
- Have a passion for media and a desire to learn all areas of the business
- Perform while working necessary hours according to media & reporting/billing timelines
- Be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona
- Be a responsible team player but know when it’s time to let loose
If you like what you see and you think you have the chops to get the job done, submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.