This Digital Account Coordinator - Automotive position is no longer open.
Job Description: Digital Account Coordinator - Automotive
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination on the agency’s largest account specific to digital needs including social media, search, paid media, creative, copy writing, reputation management and web development. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed, and ability to coordinate internal personnel and 3rd party vendors.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Executing the digital strategy set by the CDO, Digital Team and AE to meet client objectives
- Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all digital jobs to included:
- Web Banners
- 3rd Party Display Ads
- Email Blasts
- Social Media
- Use of CMS to edit and add content to dealership websites
- Management of 3rd party companies to ensure consistency with client marketing strategy
- Facilitating workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete jobs
- Creating project timelines and ensuring all work meets client and media deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Supporting the account lead whenever necessary
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing or relevant field. Successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
In addition, applicants must:
- Possess a knowledge of the online space and digital initiatives
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize numerous projects
- Coordinate internal teams for timely completion of projects
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona
- Perform while working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Be able to handle pressure well
About the Agency:
DaviesMoore builds rewarding relationships and successful brands with integrity, confidence, and accountability. We sustain a fun and productive environment, absent the roadblocks of ego and complacency, proving that brilliant marketing can be both pragmatic and bold.
Submit cover letters, resumes, and/or portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.