Jr. Digital Buyer
Hi all, I’m Annie!
After having spent a summer interning for DaviesMoore, I didn’t want my time to end. I was thrilled to accept a fulltime position at DM in the media department!
I graduated from the University of Idaho (cue Vandal fight song) with a Bachelor of Science in Advertising and a minor in Marketing. While at UI I was involved in leadership within my sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Vandal Solutions – a student run, not-for-profit advertising and marketing club that works with local businesses – and the American Advertising Federation’s National Student Advertising Competition.
I’m a go-with-the-flow type of person, and I like to make people happy. I wear my heart on my sleeve and will go to the ends of the earth for the people I care about. Also, I think I’m pretty funny, but you can decide on that yourself. Some of my favorite things are salmon sushi, Caesar salad, cold brew coffee, hard ciders, happy hour dates, summertime, sunshine, spending time in McCall, my dog Maggie, and the best show EVER – Friends.
– Bachelor of Science in Advertising, minor in Marketing; University of Idaho
– American Advertising Federation National Student Advertising Competition
– Kappa Kappa Gamma; Beta Kappa chapter
Awards & Recognition
– 3rd Place; American Advertising Federation District XI
– Best Media Plan; American Advertising Federation District XI
– Best Tagline; American Advertising Federation District XI