Digital Account Director
What attracted me to pursue a career in marketing was being in an innovative and constantly evolving industry that is strategic, competitive and creative. My passion lies in taking an idea from inception to completion and helping companies tell their unique stories.
In my role as Digital Account Director I am directly involved in planning, developing and managing clients’ digital strategy to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. I am also responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients. In short, I get to do exactly what I love every single day with a team of amazingly talented humans.
When I’m not in the office, you can find me taking a yoga class, running in the trails, exploring the beautiful PNW or snuggling my dog, Jax.
Client-Side Marketing Experience
– Idaho State Department of Agriculture, Idaho Preferred®
– Treefort Music Fest, Foodfort
Involvement & Leadership
– Yoga Instructor (RYT 200), Shine Yoga Collective
– Boise Young Professionals
– Boise Bully Breed Rescue
– Boise Bicycle Project
– YMCA Event Volunteer
– Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Minors in Advertising/PR and Journalism; Marietta College