For over ten years, my mission has remained the same: I seek balance and strive every day to keep my life in check. I’ve been lucky to spend a decade at DaviesMoore, where personal passions are as important as the client work. I started in the media department straight out of college and cut my teeth on CPP’s and GRP’s. Once fluent in the media lingo, I hopped over to Account Services and spent some time managing full-service clients across a variety of industries — ranging from higher education to retail. I currently oversee the agency’s workflow and internal operations, while interacting directly with our clients and internal teams to make sure we deliver as promised. I am fortunate to be surrounded by super creative people, so I can focus on the strategy, budget, deadlines and details. I technically graduated from Boise State University in Mass Communication & Journalism, but spent my first years of college in Moscow and still claim to be a Vandal.
Outside of DM, I’ve been fortunate to be acquainted with some talented folks as a graduate of Leadership Boise and on the board of directors for Make-A-Wish Idaho and Idaho Public Television. Each of the organizations contributes to the equilibrium that keeps me motivated and I find myself energized by the opportunity to help others. In 2014, my husband and I welcomed our first child and I’ve been in awe ever since. That little boy is the ultimate in perspective and has truly made my life complete. We enjoy time with our puppies and weekends in McCall, skiing or hitting the links.
Awards & Recognition
– IBR Accomplished Under 40; 2013
– TWIN Award Recipient: Tribute to Women in Industry; 2012
Involvement & Leadership
– Friends of Idaho Public Television Board of Directors, member; 2013 to present
– Idaho Public Television Marketing & Development Committee, chair; 2014 to present
– Make-A-Wish Idaho, board member & wish granter; 2011 to present
– Make-A-Wish Idaho Executive Committee, member; 2015
– Idaho Advertising Federation, board member; 2012-2013
– Leadership Boise, member of 2012 graduating class; 2011-2012
– Boise Advertising Federation, board member & president; 2007-2011
– Sales & Marketing Executives, member; 2007-2009
– Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication & Journalism; Boise State University