For many years, my mission has remained the same: I seek balance and strive every day to keep my life in check. I’ve been lucky to spend over a decade at DaviesMoore, where personal passions are as important as the client work. I started in the media department straight out of college and cut my teeth on CPP’s and GRP’s. Once fluent in the media lingo, I hopped over to Account Services and spent some time managing full-service clients across a variety of industries — ranging from higher education to retail. I currently oversee the agency’s workflow and internal operations, while interacting directly with our clients and internal teams to make sure we deliver as promised. I am fortunate to be surrounded by super creative people, so I can focus on the strategy, budget, deadlines and details. I technically graduated from Boise State University in Mass Communication & Journalism, but spent my first years of college in Moscow and still claim to be a Vandal.
My husband and I have two little people at home who keep us laughing and on our toes. They are the ultimate gift of perspective and remind us not to take things so seriously. We enjoy hikes in the foothills, wrestling with our kids on the floor and weekends in McCall, skiing or hitting the links.
Awards & Recognition
– Idaho Business Review Accomplished Under 40; 2013
– TWIN Award Recipient: Tribute to Women in Industry; 2012
Involvement & Leadership
– Friends of Idaho Public Television Board of Directors, member; 2013-2017
– Idaho Public Television Marketing & Development Committee, chair; 2014-2015
– Make-A-Wish Idaho, board member & wish granter; 2011-2016
– Make-A-Wish Idaho Executive Committee, member; 2015
– Idaho Advertising Federation, board member; 2012-2013
– Leadership Boise, member of 2012 graduating class; 2011-2012
– Boise Advertising Federation, board member & president; 2007-2011
– Sales & Marketing Executives, member; 2007-2009
– Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication & Journalism; Boise State University