Executive Creative Director
I’m a passionate defender of the creative vision – regardless of who created it. My agile skillset complements my role in providing creative and digital strategies, which frequently changes with today’s evolving technology.
With a career spanning over two decades, I have successfully solved problems, inspired teams, made friends and driven strategic business goals for Balihoo, Murie Design Group, Publicis, i.e. Productions and Boise State University. I’ve produced award-winning creative, digital strategy and thought leadership for a variety of non-profits, small businesses and international brands including Kohler, Aflac, Hewlett-Packard, Pearl Vision, Ace Hardware, New Balance, Smith Optics, Specialized, Quizno’s, Saint Alphonsus Hospital and more.
In my spare time I like to dabble in fine arts, interior design and enjoy spending time outdoors hiking and camping with my family. I actively volunteer with The Idaho Epilepsy League, Family Advocates and the Let’s Move Boise’s Grow-A-Row program for which my family grows organic fruits and vegetables for local food pantries. I participate in several beer-league sports, but am the most competitive in the sport of shoe shopping. Shoe money. That’s what all this work stuff is for, right?
Awards & Recognition
– IAF Gold and Silver Rockies Awards, multiple clients
– Team Member of the Year, DaviesMoore, 2015
Involvement & Leadership
– Stevens-Henager College: Boise, Accreditation Review Board, past member
– Boise Historic North End Neighborhood Association Board of Directors, past member
– Boise Advertising Federation Board of Directors, past member
– Video, Photography and Advertising Design; National Education Center for Design, Phoenix, AZ