Chief Digital Officer, Partner
I love to shake things up. I’m driven to critique just about everything and I’m wired to make drastic improvements. While change is hard for many, I seek it. I thrive on it. Once a project or job is in rinse and repeat mode, I move on to identify another inefficient workflow or antiquated strategy. I’m also a big believer in the law of diminishing returns and feel I have a good sense for when my value would be better served on another project.
Do I sound like a driver? Guilty. But I also like to have fun and I’m often the instigator of office shenanigans including impromptu happy hours, tree climbs in elf costumes and golf pyramids.
As the newest partner at DaviesMoore with over 15 years of client-side experience in various marketing roles with a focus on digital marketing, I drive positive change and growth for our agency and for our clients. I’m a huge believer in the power of constructing integrated marketing strategies that uniquely incorporate both inbound and outbound tactics to help businesses achieve their goals.
When I’m not at work, I’m often discussing or debating marketing strategies with my better marketing half and husband, Shane, whose opinions I value greatly. Together, we enjoy watching our two teenage sons develop into responsible young men and our elementary-aged daughter grow into a strong, vocal young woman who is going to be my payback for all the challenges I’ve imparted on others (and it will be worth every gray hair she gives me!). Our family loves to golf, play tennis and simply spend time together and with our friends.
Awards & Recognition
– IBR Accomplished Under 40; 2007
– Marketo, Certified Expert
– Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
Involvement & Leadership
– Boise Young Professionals B|Wise Program, mentor
– SEMPO Board of Directors, member
– Highlands Elementary School Art Auction, volunteer
– Google Technology Council, past member
– SES, eTail, PubCon, Startup TV Digital Marketing Conferences, speaker
– 2016 Google Small Business Advisor
Client-Side Marketing Experience
– Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance; Boise State University
– Master of Business Administration; Boise State University